Parents & Guardians – We have moved to Compass
You can download the Compass App on iOS and Android devices, simply search for Compass School Manager in the store.
We have now changed from VSware to Compass. VSware is no longer in use in the school as an admin system. New log in details have been shared with you, so it is important to download the app and begin to use it to monitor attendance, access timetables, etc.
Please complete the following form if you did not receive login details: https://forms.office.com/e/iEdhf2UeX1
It is vital that you have the Compass app as this is how we will communicate important information including important school dates and events, your child’s report cards, timetable, behaviour record, etc.
What is Compass?
Compass is a school management solution that allows parents and carers to access up-to-date and meaningful information about your school and your child’s progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
- Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
- Communicate with your child’s teachers, and update your family contact details
- View your child’s timetable and the school calendar
- Download and view your child’s academic reports
- Pay and provide consent for events and school fees