Stress Control Programme HSE
Stress Control Programme – HSE
HSE Health and Wellbeing are offering a free Stress Control programme, beginning
on Monday, 08th of February 2021.
Stress Control is an evidence-based programme consisting of six sessions, delivered online, that teaches you practical skills to deal with stress.
The programme helps you to recognise the signs of stress. Covering topics such ashow stress affects our bodies and our thoughts, it teaches skills to overcome panicky feelings and tips to help you get a good night’s sleep. This is a Free Programme and to participate simply visit www.stresscontrol.ie to register. The six sessions are 90 minutes a session and will cover different topics. Participants are encouraged to watch all sessions, but participants can join at any stage for one or more session.
1. Session 1: available on Mon 8 Feb, 9am until Wed 10 Feb, 11pm.
2. Session 2: available on Thurs 11 Feb, 9am until Sun 14 Feb, 11pm.
3. Session 3: available on Mon 15 Feb, 9am until Wed 17 Feb, 11pm.
4. Session 4: available on Thurs 18 Feb, 9am until 11pm Sun 21 Feb,11pm.
5. Session 5: available on Mon 22 Feb, 9am until Wed 24 Feb, 11pm.
6. Session 6: available on Thurs 25 Feb, 9am until Sun 28 Feb, 11pm.
The programme is open to everyone so please share with your friends and family. Also available for free on www.stresscontrol.ie are resources such as
information Booklets on each of the Stress Control sessions and Relaxation Mindfulness techniques.