Logging in to VSware 2nd-6th Years
VSware is the school’s management system. You are able to see your son/daughter’s timetable, attendance, behaviour and term reports in this system. It is very important that you log in regularly to monitor behaviour and attendance.
If you are a parent of a 2nd to 6th year, you can log in using the username and password you have used previously. A reminder text will be sent which will include your username.
If you have forgotten your password please follow the instructions below. A visual set of instructions can be downloaded here: Changing your VSware password
- Go to https://coolminecs.app.vsware.ie/
- Click on create or reset your password
- Enter the username which has been texted to you and the last 4 digits of your phone number
- Click Send Code
- A text message will then be sent to your phone with a 8 digit code. This may take a few moments to deliver.
- Enter the password of your choice and confirm it making sure that it follows the password criteria below
- Between 8 and 16 characters in length
- One or more capital letters
- One or more numbers
- One or more of these characters !@$^&*()?/
You are now ready to log in. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.