Instructions re emptying lockers
Parents, Guardians and Students,
As you know we are working very hard to prepare for the reopening of our school in late August/early September. In order to facilitate this, all lockers need to be emptied by the end of the day on Friday 21st August 2020. Please note that we have no facility to store the contents of lockers and so we will have to dispose of the contents from lockers which have not been emptied.
Please see the time slots below for each year group to collect their belongings. It is advisable to bring along bags to carry the items home. Please note that we have provided a number of opportunities to empty lockers to date, however there are still a lot of items remaining.
- 1st Year – Wednesday 19th August 10am-1pm
- 2nd Year – Wednesday 19th August 2pm-4pm
- 3rd Year – Thursday 20th August 10am-1pm
- 5th Year – Friday 21st August 10am-1pm
The following procedures must be adhered to in line with public health guidelines during the emptying of the lockers:
- Follow the signs to enter and exit the building
- Sign in/out
- Use hand gel on entry
- Maintain a 2m physical distance
- Wear a mask and gloves at all times
- Spend as little time as possible in the locker area