After School Supervised Study 2016/17
Study Hall is available for third, fifth and sixth year students of Coolmine Community School as follows:
- September to Christmas (14 weeks) costing €140. Options for payment include: One payment of €140 at the beginning of September OR Three payments (2 of €50 and a final payment of €40). The payments are due by September 16th, October 14th, and November 25th.
- Christmas to the end of May (18 weeks) costing €180. Payment for the second half of the year will be due in January.
Study Hall takes place during term time on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (4.00pm – 6.00pm) and Wednesday (1.20pm – 3.20pm).
It is important that all attending students understand the following:
- All school rules apply during Study Hall.
- Any student who disrupts Study Hall will be removed.
- Anyone absent from, or leaving Study Hall early for any reason must have a note.
- Fees for Study Hall are not refundable.
- Students’ School Journals will be stamped each day to verify attendance.
Further information and application forms are available from Ms. D’Arcy. Please return completed form with payment before Friday 16th September 2016 to Ms. D’Arcy (B10) to ensure a place in Study Hall.