Get Active Week 2015 (Monday 27th April – Friday 1st May)
April 13, 2015
Coolmine ‘Get Active Week 2015’ will take place from Monday 27th April until the Friday 1st of May. The aim of the week is to highlight the importance of being physically active.
The following are some of the events will be taking place during the week:
- Monday 27th April – First Year Sports Day
- Tuesday 28th April – Second Year Sports Day
- Wednesday 29th April – Fun Run in aid of Pieta house (Porterstown)
- Thursday 30th April – Gaelic football tournament (first year boys only) & Lunchtime volleyball tournament (all students)
- Friday 1st April – Lunch time badminton tournament (all students).
Other ‘Get Active’ activities will be organised during the week. Check notices around the school and get involved!
More information can be obtained from the Sports Department and clicking on the following link www.getirelandactive.ie