Feast of Coolmine Talent 2012 (terms & conditions)
November 20, 2011
The basic rules of the competition are as follows:
- You must be currently attending Coolmine Community School as a student.
- You can not enter the competition if you have won the previous year.
- Your Act must be no longer than six minutes. Three to four minutes is ideal.
- Your Act can be solo or in a group of two or more.
- Acts are responsible for getting prepared for the auditions themselves (backing tracks, bringing their own musical equipment etc.)
- The school PA, stage piano, two microphones and a CD player will be available. Bands must provide any other amplification/equipment required themselves.
- All competitors should be ready to perform at 4.00pm on their allocated day since the running order may be altered.
- Courtesy, manners and respect for all shall be expected at all times.
- A list of acts going forward to the Grand Final in Draíocht on the 30th January & 31st January 2012 will be posted on Friday 2nd of December.
- The results of the judges are final.
Any queries relating to this event must be directed towards the Talent Show co-ordinators, D.Tully, A. Byrne & D. Foley.
Best of Luck to all competitors!