Talent Show (Heats Line-up)
December 19, 2007
Acts entering for the 2008 Coolmine Talent Show should note the following:
- The heats for Talent Show 2008 take place on Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th November.
- They take place in room D42 from 4.00pm. Each heat should last approximately one hour. To allow for changes in the running order all competitiors should be ready to perform at 4.00 pm on their allocated day.
- The heats are open to all Coolmine Community School students. Admission is free.
- The school keyboard, amp, piano, microphone, CD player, etc. will be available for use by the acts. Additional amplification, equipment etc. required must be provided by the acts themselves.
- A list of finalists will be posted at the library on Monday 3rd December 2008.
- Courtesy, manners and respect for all is expected at all times.
- Any queries relating to this event can be directed to the Talent Show Co-ordinators Mr. D. Tully and Ms. M. Maguire.