Learning from Home: Advice and Resources
In order to support learning from home we have compiled the following information and resources which may be useful to parents and students.
Email, OneNote and Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Office 365 is the platform that students in Coolmine CS have access to. It includes Outlook (email), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Microsoft Teams. Teachers may use OneNote to provide work for students and some are currently working on developing Microsoft Teams to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with students. Please see guidance for parents here
- Your son/daughter has been given their username and password in school. They can login in at http://www.office.com If they have forgotten their passwords or have any difficulties accessing Office 365 please email email@example.com
Books and e-books
- Please note that all students were given the opportunity to take books and copies home with them from their lockers
- To download an e-version of a book, look for the code (usually on the inside cover of the book) and follow the instructions for download.
- EdCo have now given free access to their e-books and the revise wise series of revision books. Please follow the details in the images below to gain access.