- Parents’ Association email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Rental email: email@example.com
- Postal address: The Secretary, Coolmine CS Parents’ Association, Coolmine CS, Clonsilla, Dublin 15
- facilitate and encourage the participation by parents in the life of the school
- safeguard the rights and the legitimate aspirations and interests of parents and students.
- foster and promote an awareness and knowledge of education and of other issues relating to students among the parents.
- organise the collective support of the parents for the activities of the school and to support and provide assistance to the staff of the school.
- promote the development of the school as a focus of educational, social and cultural activity within the community.
Book Rental Information
Book Rental 2022/2023
Please see the following book rental documents and information:1st Year Stationary List 2022/2023 Book Rental General Terms and Conditions 2022/2023 Book Rental Registration Form Agreement 2022/2023 Book Rental Key Dates 2022/2023 Book Rental Bank Details Letter 2022/2023 BR Easy Pay Card Instructions (0 downloads)
Payments for book rental can be made here:Book Rental Payments
Debutante Ball 2022
Date – Friday 9th September 2022.
Venue – Carnegie Court Hotel, Swords, Co. Dublin
Cost – €85 per ticket (plus 5% on-line fee)
NB. PLEASE NOTE tickets may be purchased up until the event date, however, a review of numbers will take place 4 weeks prior to this to ensure we have sufficient numbers. In the event of low numbers the event will be cancelled & refunds will be issued accordingly.
A representative will be assigned to your class so it is very important that you keep informed & updated through your rep about any changes.
A Facebook & Instagram page will be set up so please follow these social media platforms for updates & information.
We hope to have a great night in store for you. Let the fun begin!!!
Further Education and Training – More than you might think – The many paths for Leaving Certs
With so much uncertainty over the past number of months, it has been very challenging for any young person trying to make decisions which determine their future.
And, there are so many options to choose from – what career or course to pursue. Where they might like to study or train? What kind of educational route offers the best progression in the field of study they choose?
Further education and training (FET) and the opportunities for students, is sometimes overlooked. But, the breadth of courses and progression routes in the FET sector is huge! Click on the following link for more information:
- Jigsaw is a service in Dublin 15 that provides vital supports to young people surrounding their mental health.
- Visit http://www.jigsaw.ie for information and contact our local Jigsaw by dropping them an email, or giving them a call.
Telephone:01 890 5810
- The Coolmine CS school uniform can be ordered online from Grants at the following link: Coolmine uniform online orders
- The Coolmine CS PE tracksuit is available from K Sport
- Parent News Summer 2021
- Parent-News-Christmas-2020.pdf (114 downloads)
- Parent-News-Christmas-2019.pdf (190 downloads)
- Parent-News-Summer-2019.pdf (145 downloads)
- Parent-News-Easter-2019 (139 downloads)
Useful links and information
- Coolmine Parent's Association Constitution
- Circular 23/2008 (209 downloads)
- Membership of the Association
- Useful Agencies
Coolmine Parents Association Members 2020 / 2021
- Janet Mitten ( Chairperson)
- Hilary Sweeney (Vice Chair)
- Paola Visciano (Secretary)
- Dermot O’Mara (Treasurer, BoM, Book Rental coordinator)
- Dermot FitzPatrick (Vice Treasurer)
- Dermot Kinane ( Newsletter)
- Orla McCormack (Book Rental sub committee)
- Linda Osborne (Debs)
- Niamh Glynn (Book Rental sub committee)
- Mary Conneely (Communications
- Tracy Byrne (BoM)
- Arthur Centore (Uniform sub committee)
- Glen Phelan (Uniform sub committee)
- Gillian Douglas (PACCS)
- Larissa Norton ( Parents talks)
- Paul Mc Shane (Book Rental sub committee)
- Brenda Colohan (Book Rental sub committee)
- Emer Burke (Book Rental sub committee)
- Selina Bonnie
- Tai Popoola
- Denise Mooney
- Valerie Mc Allorum Byrne
- Karen Curtis